|
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Another saturday.
3:06 AM
Oh, hello dere. My saturday started early. Wahpiang! Saturday leh! Woke up at 9am. Mum asked me to follow go johor. So, me, my parents and my grandma went to giant@tampoi. Waaaahh, so cold sia. Brrrrrrr! Shop for groceries and daily necessities which totals up to RM622.25. That gave mom a heart attack. HOHO. I bought a pair of brown flip-flops wif beads. Very d nice ok! HAHA. RM10 only. =)) And i also bought RM20 worth of earrings. Got 8 pairs of earrings!! Wwaaaahhh! It was worth wakin up earli, i thought. =)
We reached home at 2pm. Had a short nap before heading off to Mcdonalds at marsiling for a session of stuy group wif babybabat,ziqoo n nutty. =) I was late laar and i didnt study. Instead, I sat in Mcdonalds eatin apple dippers and gawking at a CUTE lil boy. Veri adorable. =)
Then, at 4pm, me and babybabat went for tuition. We were so serious in our work! Maybe bcos phillson didnt come and so it wasnt so noisy. Niway, today's tuition lesson was WOW! Best hor, babat?
Then went home wif guan hui. Met him at wdlands interchange and we decided to walk back together which i totali regret! Bcos he purposely jumped onto many-many puddles of water and got my brand new flip-flops WET! So mad at him sia, but totali forgive him when he walked me back. HAHA.
Went home and changed before goin for a kenduri at an aunt's place. God, why gt many ppl do kenduri dis month? Aiyoh. ;( Was so bored tat i text 3 ppl up. (Afnidah,Shabrina,Ah Meng) Blablabla. Played wif d little kids. I love kids laar. And dey love me. HAHA. The kids were so violent tho. They fought wif each other. Like seriousli fight! I couldnt do aniting. Some of my little cousins were bigger than me and i was afraid tat dey would sit on me or punch me or do hurtful things. HAHA. Scary ok!
That's all.
I want to study.
2more days to higher malay end-of-year. *screams ; O
|