Michelle branch - Everywhere
Saturday, September 16, 2006
Another friday.
12:57 PM
Today, friday, 15Sept2006.
I woke up with a headache.
When i reached school, my headache turned into a migraine.
It was confined to only my right side. I couldnt even lift my head up.
Luckily, our first period was a free period. I had an hour of sleep. Jannah sat beside me and gave me a head rub. It was super good, but it was effective for a few minutes onli. Nandhini, my ladoo also gave me a head rub.
So caring la.
Thank you Jannah and Nandhini.
=D

After d ferst period was Biology. The migraine got worse sia.
I couldnt even open my eyes. Was kinda sensitive to the light and my eyes were all teary. ; (
But i didnt want to go to d Sick Bay cos i wanted to listen to Mdm Ho's explaination on Respiration.
Luckily, mdm ho finished in half an hour.
I admit defeat and went to d sick bay to rest.
Shit.
Sick bay SUCKS.
The bed was smelly and i bet dey dun change d bed lining regularly.
Aiyoh. GERMS.
At 10am, i decided to go back to class.
Maths ok! MDM NORA! =D
Okay, dis is ridiculous, but listening to mdm Nora's nagging made me feel so much better.
IM SRERIOUS!
She yak and yak about our quality of work and i actually felt better.
Her voice was pleasant to my ear.
I didnt even mind when she released us 15mins late for recess.
HAHA.
Thank you, mdm nora. =))

After school, i had a lunch date wif NUR IZZATI BTE ARIFFIN. <3
Went to Pizza Hut. I was hungry. Hungry like shit.
Had a beef lasagne meal. Izza had her personal pan BBQ pizza.
She wanted d cheesy pizza, but it didnt look appealing at all.
HAAHAA.
We had lotsa FUN!
Laughing here n dere. Her stories r veri funny sia and i love d story bout d 'SLIPPER'.
; )
When we finished eating, we were realli full and Izza's boncit tummy could be seen!
She looked like 2months pregnant ok!
I couldnt stop laughing sia.
Everytime i see her boncit tummy, i will break into a guffaw.
HAHHAH.
Walked around Cosway point while waiting for her boyfriend to arrive.
Went to the washroom twice sia. We had to pee again and again.
Then, we walked to d library to get a vanilla frappe wif ice-cream frm d cafe.

'Sejuk-sejuk minum ni!'

HAHAH.
Yummy la. ; )
The boyfriend then arrived. A brief intoduction. He's cute laar, izza.
We walked to the MRT station together before separating ways - she went to kallang for a date wif him and i, home for a good sleep. =)

Thank you NUR IZZATI.

For all d stories and FUN.

Love u many. <3

That's all.