Michelle branch - Everywhere
Friday, August 18, 2006
Ben&Jerry+Samsons.
8:37 PM
I have 2 new boyfriends.
They are Ben&Jerry.
They come in a pair.
They are yummy.
They are cool.
Very cool indeed.
Hahah.

Wanna see who?


Taaaaaaadaaaah!!!! Ben&Jerry's ice-cream is sooooooo good.
You must try!!! Hahha.
But it will cost you a bomb at $11.80 for a small tub. (as in pic)
It's worth it.
I promise you.
=))


Oh, im currently addicted to d song Kenangan Terindah by the Samsons.
A rising Indon band. The song is ssssoooooo goood!*starts singin. =0


13Aug-18Aug.
Kinda boring.
You know, the usual routine of school, higher malays blabla.
Niway, i have 17/20 for my Maths portfolio!
And im not happy. =(
I wanted a 20/20, which was possible, according to Mdm Nora.
This is 20% of my EOY Maths results leh.
WAaaahhhlaao!


Hmmmm.
Darama practice on Thurs was okay. We had a new play to do and it's really COOL eventho it is too Americanised. Oh,i gt d part of being a cheerleader.
"Azza, be more happy,high-pitched,cheerful and a little airhead. A little bimbo."
hahahah.
Talk bout being a BIMBO huh.
;)
Common Test 3 is here and today, d second paper, Social Studies.

SUCKS BIG TIME! =(
Eventhough it was only SBQ, d sources given were so damn hard.
Hardy-hard. =(
Booohoooo!
There goes my distinction for Humanities.
But hey, lookin at d bright side, I have History to work hard for.
The ever-positive azza.!
Oh, i now sleep at 2am everyday just to do revision.
I can really study better when everything is quiet.
Im an audio learner, thank u very much. ;)
And being in Riverside, im highly motivated to do well.
Im highly ambitious. I dont mind suffering now. As long as i will have a BRIGHT future ahead and me leadin my life and not d other way round.
I dont wanna regret not studyin hard enogh when i reach 22 and look back at things that i should have done better.
Let's just put it in layman's term.
Do you want your happiness now or later in life? 'later' in dis concept means d life tat u r gonna lead when u start working.
Do you want to end up wif a job at u dun wanna do or do u wanna choose your job?
I prefer the latter.
I wanna have my dream job(not tellin!) and get my first pair of JimmyChoos or Manolo Blahniks! Wooooooowww!
So good people, study hard and dont forget d FUN okay!
hahahaa.


Today. Friday 18Aug.
Gotta read what i did today.
hahahaha.
In d mornin, planned wif d guys to visit Hana in KKH.
Last minute, the guys cancelled d plan. Sorry Hana! =(
I was pissed off. So, i went to Plan B. Which was to watch a Hindi movie wif Shabana/Jannah/Fo.
Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.
blablabla.
Plan B cancelled. I still wanted to watch tat movie.
So, i text dearest izza and marshy.
Izza was in east coast eatin McDonalds.
Marshy replied an hour later.
Wadddatoot, i thought.
I then decided to go to town.
ALONE.
I looked aloof. =(
But hey, I had fun being alone.
I took my time to walk to d mrt station.
No one called or text me to hurry me up.
i sat in d MRT readin my seventeen.
Didn't have to share it wif anyone.
Didn't have to start a conversation with anyone.
Didn't have to share my sweets wif anoyone.
Im a stingy pig anyway.
So, alighted at Orchard.
Suddenly, there was dis woman who approached me.

Woman: Hello. Are u interested in doing TV commercials or modelling?
We are lookin for fresh new faces. Would u like to try?
Me: Huh?? Oh no, thanks. Gimmicks. -smiles sweetly =)

hahaha.
All dis ppl are bullshit lar. They approach any girls dey see and say all those nice word and
make d girls think they can be models.
They are ruining d modellin industry.
My god.!
Models and fresh faces are different thing. to be a model, u must have d walk and of course d height and looks.
But all these girls are being tricked into paying a few hundred dollars for a portfolio, thinkin they can be d next Gisele Bundchen or Lily Cole.
When actually, these girls are just what d professionals call 'talents'.
They appear mostly on TV ads etc.
So girls, pls dun be fooled okaay?
Thanks to The New Paper for providin me with this information. =))

Okay. Back to my story.
Where was i??
Oh, i walked to Wisma Atria and got myself 100grams of no nuts choc chips from Famous Amos cookies. Oh yummy.
Being alone means not havin to share your cookies.
Hahah. I am greedy.
I walked and walked. Went to F21, Topshop,phuturelondon etc.
Then, went to the Heeren. Had to buy babypig a surfbabe purse.
So, i made my way dere, still eatin d cookies. Bought tat and continued walkin.
I didnt know where i was headin. I just continued walkin.
Marshy then replied my SMS. She was lyk 'You alone in town??'.
Izza also rang me up and said,'Kesian nye..My best friend walkin alone'.
BabyBabat was lyk'Huh? Alone!! Where u goin!!'.
hahahahah. I find it hilarious la.
I have caring friends.=)

Went to Taka to look for my dad.
then blablabla.
Text afnidah up. She was at Far East Plaza wif her sis.
I joined them because i wanted to eat desperately and i don't eal alone ok!
Hhahaha.
So, that ends my "ALONE in town" trip.
Hhaahhaah.
Afnidah's sis drove me back home. Thank you. =)
At 8pm, im home.

I think i should be alone more often.
It helps me to think alot actually.
Aquarius think alot. Intellectual baah. =)
And i love d feeling.
When im alone that is.
And, town is d place where u can people-watch for hours.
People from all walks of life go to town.
I love to go gagaga over HOT guys n gerls in town and go, Wow!.
Hohohooh.



Okaay, now my Thank yous.
I owe alot of people a big thank you.
A HUGE THANK YOU to:
  1. LINXIN for d Jay Chou cd.
  2. Loly-Lloyd for being d only person to wish me good luck in Common Test 3.
  3. Mrs Rena Pang, my vegetarian tuition teacher for d free extra lesson on Maths. Very much appreciated and was toatlly useful. =)
  4. My dearest BABYPIG! for smsin me as d veri ferst person when u got ur hp back.
  5. Jannah-Hey! for keepin my secret. I hope it's safe wif u. You tell, u die!=P
  6. Afnidah&sister for d KFC dinner.
  7. Khairani, my mother monyet for being realli patient wif me. I know ive irritate u umpteen times. haha.
  8. the BigTimeDonkey(my eldest bro) for lettin me use d comp. hahha. this is lame. I doubt u read dis.
Okaaay. THANK YOU!
Point to self: Save enough money to watch Westlife perform in S'pore and also buy d dress from FarEastPlaza lvl one.