|
Saturday, July 01, 2006
Why?
11:28 AM
Why are there many people who feel so low these past few days? =(
Early dis week, i was sooo worried about my best friend, nur izzati bte ariffin. She said life was meaningless and full of shites. She made me worried sick. I tried asking her how she's doing every single day and talked some sense into her. She may be strong, but deep down, i noe she's soft-hearted. <3 But i guess she's moving on. Good for her. =))
Then, dis whloe week siti afnidah ramli and other gerls keep on talkin about d Johor guys from d Maktab Sultan Abu Bakar tat we went to 2 weeks ago for an exchange programme. They talked at MSN and of course, the girls fell for the pretty cute guys. Afnidah fell for this 'Alfifi ciplak' one. Then, blablabla. (canot say lar. haha.MONYETS noe tho.=)) She was down for 2 days, mixed with emotions. She felt guilty,scared,silly and stupid. She went back to normal when i told her she could have d original alfifi. The SUPER CUTE higher Mother tongue guy. -melts Haha. I didnt reali mean it actuali.
Then, there was tawfikdaud. I pity this one the most. =( He broke down many times. I tried helping him, but i dun tink i made a great impact. Haahaa. He's pulling himself togetha, i guess. You cant be siting on d fence, tawfik. I guess u've made a decision? =)
Well, there were others who were feeling down, but those were the mini ones. Sighs. I miss Izzah. She has chicken pox and will onli come back to school on 5July. <3
Take care everybody. Look at things positively okay? Be optimistic. Cant wait for tomorrow's SYF openin ceremony! Lee Hsien Long, here i come!!
Hahah. God, i can be reali lame at times sia.
*Love everybody <3
|