|
Friday, June 16, 2006
ON 14june.
4:43 AM
Im gonna update bout 14june. irah,Riah,Marshy and Izza came over to my house to watch movies together. We wanted to do something without having to use money and to enjoy each other's company. Reunion baaahh.
So, Izza dearest came ferst. I was still bathin sia. Then we talk and talk to update each other on everything. It was so sweet. But mostly, it was her doing the talking. Haaaaa. I dunt mind. =)) <3 style="font-style: italic;">Punye lah semangat! Hahaahhaah. tell me more stories, Marshy! <3 style="font-weight: bold;">Small kids : Eeeeee. Pick up litter like kindergarden! Tttttttooooooooot!
Okok. I had Fun sia. P.S. Marshy!! i cant sleep tat nite sia. I keep on thinkin bout d lil boy tat died at my flat. Hhahahah!!
*Love everybody. <3
Pictures courtesy of Irah. <3
Im so d ACTIn CUTE. hahaha.
In between movies. Indulge in glorious food! Dig dis, Marshy ate 2 packets of food!. haha. <3
Me and one of the twins.
Again. <3 She so CUTE!
Collect twigs for yours truly. heh.
 Them. <3 I love u ppl. <3
|