Michelle branch - Everywhere
Monday, March 13, 2006
bloops.
2:24 AM
GUBRA is such a nice movie.
It's a sequel of Sepet and a story of 2 prostitues. These 2 storylines just don't collide with each other. Wonder y d director wants to put both togetha. Nevertheless, I thought both stories were great. I prfer d sequel of sepet to d prostitues.
Watched d movie at GV Yishun wif my dearest mommie, 2 aunts and a cousin of mine.=))

Yesterday, 11 March was a really wonderful day. Hehe.
Early in d mornin, went to Geylang wif d same ppl (mom,aunts,cuzin and nenek).
Im surprised tat d temporary pasar Geylang is SUPER CLEAN.
Honestly.
I hate goin to Geylang, but now, im sure i will follow my mommie if she wishes to go Geylang.
The food dere....OOooollaaaallllaaaas.
Sedap bangat! Yummy.
After Geylang, to my aunt's house somewhere in Hougang. I went to Hougang Mall wif my cuzin instead of stayin in d house.
Afta tat, den we went to watch d movie at 6.20pm. Ate at Burger King before enterin d cinema.
After d movie, we went to eat again, this time at Jurong place.
Ahhhhh. I juz love goin out wif my aunts and mommie.
Dey will eat for umpteen times without even realising.
haha.

Yes! i wanna put on weight!

*Love evrybody. <3