Michelle branch - Everywhere
Thursday, March 02, 2006
Bloody week.
11:05 AM
I didn't start of the week on a good note.
On Monday, i got my Maths class test paper.
I failed. =((

And before goin for HMT, i cried.
Hell lot of tears.
Floody Monday incident.
Ugh. I can't accept the fact that i cried infront of the whole bunch of HMT peeps.
Aiyoh. Paiseh.
And, all those words of encouragement from them didn't help at all.
Honest.
Nevertheless, thank u for trying. =)
Oh. Special thank u to ANAK JUFRI who made it worse. I hate him.
I belive in retribution. And, failing ur english was it. Padan muka! haha.

Today. Wednesday.
A better day.
The history paper was manageable. =)
I had fun doin it. Haha.

And, the thesis of 'Nothing in Singapore is free' is sooooo not true.
At woodlands MRT station, a company was giving out FREE bottles of Pokka Lemon juice.
Thank u Pokka. =))
There are indeed, free things in Singapore.

Okies.
Tomorrow Social Studies paper.
Merger and Separation of Malaysia and Singapore.
Hell lot of points to memorise.

I hope for better days to come and of course, hopefully, I will have confidence in my coming Maths paper. =)

*Love everybody. <3