Michelle branch - Everywhere
Friday, February 03, 2006
FUN days.
5:47 PM
I have been havin GREAT FUN at school lately. Honestly. Going to school used to b a dread for me last time, but not anymore. I am havin FUN actually. =)
And, i've made up a theory. Haha. Mrepeks.

'When u are havin FUN in school and always lookin forward to going to school, it actually boost up ur spirit to study.'

Haha. Yar lar. That is, from my experience lar.
So this week was fine. The normal routine.
Things to look forward to:
* The Sec 1s comin into Drama Club and Girl Guides next week. Yay!
* Drama audition. =)
* Oh, most importantly, MY BIRTHDAY ON 12
FEB. Haha.

Yesterday, before drama, me and fifi had a weird conversation. that conversation was honestly unnecessary. But we cleared things up. I don't like him, fifi. The both hims.

Haha.

Ok lar.

=))


im super damn tired cos juz got back from girl guides, actually. sighs.

Yeah, dere's girl guides every friday now. No more friday movies. BOO-HOO!


Alrite den.

Love evelibodi. <3>