Michelle branch - Everywhere
Thursday, January 26, 2006
sad.
2:06 PM
I just realise that some people are just so SPECIAL. I don't meet these SPECIAL people often and I don't really spent time with them much. But, they just leave a great impact on me and can really bring out the ME of ME. I miss these people dearly when I don't meet them. Sighs.
It's u people. Izzati,Marsh,Shoe,Mizah. Yes. U guys are realli SPECIAL.

<3
Today im suppose to watch soccer wif Afnidah, Lloyd and some others, but last minute plan, my eldest brother wanna treat d whole family to dinner. Im torn in between. I wanna go watch S'pore vs Denmark, but at d same time i wanna spend time wif my family. Sighs.
I guess family comes first. =)
Sorry guys. Next time perhaps.
No worries. Tomolo, we r watchin a movie togetha. so, i still spend time wif u ppl.
BUT. i'll miss all d soccer FUN. Aaaah!
Send my regards to KHAIRUL AMRI. haha.
Lloyd mentioned somethin bout him durin recess that made me super happy. haha. =))

ok. now i hafta go to WRL for d CIP briefing.

Happy CNY! haha.
Costume parade tomolo~!

yayaya.

Love u ppl.

P.S. Will upload some camp pis soon.