|
Friday, January 27, 2006
I not BODOH.
4:12 PM
Today Riverside Sec School celebrates CNY. And lucky us, we got a half day. Some schools don't have half days. *Laughs evil-ly*
Ok. I was in this stupid costume parade. The sec1s and 2s were super duper cute in their costumes lor. But us, d Sec 3s, look awful. haha. So Si Sharizan pandai told me to walk as fast as i can when we were walkin down d aisle 2getha. Konon-konon macam models gituk. BUT. She was way behind me when we were walkin 2getha because she was wearin Super high-heels. Like sky-high manolos. *i want a pair of manolos!* So, our walk turn out ugly. More of a joke to me because i was laughin all d way to the stage. Haha.
And, let me a HUGE THANK YOU to Nafeesa for lendin me the costume.
After the whole thing, I had a short councillor meetin. Then, Seri,Siti,Loly,Fifi and me went to Cathay at Causeway Point to watch I Not Stupid Too. I was super angry when dey decided to watch d movie because i wanna watch Memoirs of a Geisha! The movie was okay lar. Not much content. But it was really touching. Go catch it urself. We were all teary afta d show except for tat guy without a heart. Then, go Bishan then eat lunch then now, at HOME.
Haha.
Happy CNY!
Love everybody. =))
|