Michelle branch - Everywhere
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
ggf
2:18 PM
Firstly, i would like to say tat Harry Potter ROCK! haha.
Secondly, im broke. I reali am. I went shoppin wif Afnidah at town d otha day and we burnt a big hole in our pocket. =) But, im satisfied. Someone used her cookie money. Haha. -Winks.
Thirdly, I tried saving sharizan's and syafiq's relationship, but i tink i have failed. Sighs.
=(
The past few days have been so fine, except for 2 bumpy days. I can't wait for dis saturday's drama bbq and shoe's bbq. At pit no. 48 and 56 respectively. And, i DONT wanna watch d concert Hanyut. Onli certain ppl noe y. -winks.
Soccer. Im disppointed tat the young lions did not qualify for d semi-finals.
I have been dreaming bout SpecialRi. =)
No one knows who dis person is, except for me. Heh.
Ok lar.
Im juz too lazy to blog.
=(
Wanna dream more bout SpecialRi. =)
lalas.