Michelle branch - Everywhere
Thursday, October 13, 2005
over
1:19 PM



I will miss 2/7. U guys ROCK!
Believe it or not, exams are finally OVER. I mean, seriously, after 9 months of stress, it's over just like that. I so, so can't believe it. Seriously.
It's over too soon. Sec 2 life is gonna b over SOON.
AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
I just can't wait for the results. Do you know that waiting for the results are much more stressful than siting for the papers? Ahhhhhaaahh!
Whatever it is, im gonna have a BLAST on izza's burfdae. It's a treat for me. I mean, 9 months of late night studying, and no REWARDS?
Hey, what kind of life is that?
So, im gonna reward myself!! Yay. Saved enough money alreadi.
I love everyone.
I miss u guys.
P.S.Can't wait to have a BLAST with THE belos. - Izza, Marshy marsh, Shoe n Mizah!