|
Saturday, October 08, 2005
joy
8:11 AM
Joyness is filling me up. Just now was Geography n Maths Paper 1. Satisfied. No reason why. This time round, for exams, I try not to stress myself up before the exams. And, i feel that it is effective. Okay. Let's juz wait n c. haha. YAY! Happy news! I got an A2 for my Higher Malay. On Monday, went to Bkt. Pnjg Govt High Sch to get d results. I was super surprised to get an 71.5-A2 because I have not been doing well for d previous tests. Thank God. Only God knows how happy i felt. =) D rest did quite well too. Every Riversidian passed in Higher Malay.
Lalala. Izza's burfdae is in 17 days' time. Yay! Can't wait to celebrate it, but at d otha hand, im worried i might be grounded on her burfdae if i don't do well for EOY. Choy! -Touches wood. haha.
Ok. Till then.
|